Posted Mar 20, 2020, 8:24 PM
Due to the Coronavirus, Willow Branch Sangha will be hosting weekly sessions as virtual sittings.
Starting Sunday, March 22, Willow Branch will host a 1-hour ZOOM virtual sitting practice from 6 to 7. All are welcome.
Our program and the ZOOM invitation to attend the session on Sunday, is below.
1. Welcome - Bell Host
2. Opening Verse - Chanted by Rebecca
3. The Heart Sutra - Chanted by Sr. True Vow
4. A Brief Reading - Selected by the Bell Host
5. 20 Minutes of Sitting Meditation
6. Dharma Sharing
7. Closing Song: "Happiness is Here and Now" Chanted by Rebecca and sung silently by all!
Join Zoom Meeting
to receive an invite to our Zoom meeting, please click Contact US to provide us a message through the website. You may join with computer or phone audio